Alright, back to the desk again from the past.
I had been busy a quite sometime now & had to make various research available for references. I had pulled up
https://pwntoken.github.io for this very reason & however it now seems tremendous efforts to maintain the platform (Octopress) as most of the developers have left support.
Having pointed that out – I’ve decided to migrate all my research posts along with trying to fix the images where required to
wordpress platform & continue maintaining this space. It’s been a jerky ride & all the posts from the past had been recorded solely for own tracking & references – however this could be useful to rest of the content assessors.
It’s 2019! A whole-lot has been at desk to record & put across the table. The blog shall no more contain any references to personal academic records – However I plan to record security research content along with migration which should be possible after alot of efforts invested with fixing missing images, hyperlinks, etc. Year 2019 & prior where I left over had seen more of security landscape changes, shift-left approaches & a ton of interesting security techniques to cover including & not limited to:
- Agile Based Application Security
- IoT Security being pushed to the Edge
- Salesforce Penetration Testing
- Sharepoint Security Testing
- IPTV Security Assessments
- New Security Attack vectors
Since, security in itself has a wide coverage & has various inter-related domains – I shall be able to retain
Application Security content as of present while I work on the rest & phase them out for releases.
- A new visibility – I intend to make the blog easier for reference purposes with few glitches to be fixed.
- Optimized experience for commentators & response time to questions-asked.
- Probably I shall also try including polls to certain posts which requires opinions.
- Active blogging on security research content & day-to-day (or weekly) on new learning front.
I look forward to yet continue with the content as I intend to track all my records & that should entirely be point of the blog.
Readers are welcome to use the content with prior consent & due-credits where required.
- Shritam Bhowmick Application Security Research (http://www.pwntoken.github.io/) (http://www.pwntoken.wordpress.com/)